It wasn't your usual Mercy blessing, as the COVID-19 pandemic requires changes to even our most meaningful traditions.
The Most Reverend Edward M. Rice, Bishop of the Springfield-Cape Girardeau Diocese, joined a couple of Mercy co-workers via video Monday to virtually bless a “forward triage” facility at Mercy Hospital Springfield.
- Positive case reported at Mountain View hospital
- Hail causes damage in Houston, area
- Texas County Health Department urges public to follow health guidance to curb spread of COVID-19
- Guidelines announced for annual 'Carry the Cross' event in Texas County
- Person with county ties confirmed with coronavirus in another state
- Positive coronavirus case reported at Mansfield
- Latest news and cancellations around the area
- Deputies identify suspect in four missing AC units
- State issues guidance after storm rips through area
- Mexican restaurant opens in downtown Houston