In today’s 10 a.m. video, columnist Ben Hochman puts Nolan Arenado’s start into some historical perspective, celebrates Torey Krug’s birthday (big Blues game tonight) and, as always, chooses a random St. Louis Cards card from the hat. Ten Hochman is presented Monday-Friday by The Milliken Hand Rehabilitation Center.
As featured on
WASHINGTON — For an early showcase of how adding Nolan Arenado, one of the finest defensive players ever to play third base, to the infield has shifted the Cardinals’ positioning and thinking around the horn, consider the counterintuitive: His two errors.
- Two county men arrested on child porn charges
- Plato man faces felony weapons charge; held on $200,000 bond
- Woman: Drunk man tries to enter house through doggy door; later breaks glass door
- Houston's economic developer says he is leaving his post
- Two teens charged with alcohol-related offenses
- Houston man arrested by state patrol
- Houston police issue several citations, investigate property damage
- Amid shots fired, man arrested near Dent-Texas county lines
- Man wanted in Arkansas arrested in Texas County
- Houston City Council reorganizes; handles several matters at meeting