Ellesia Blaque, who lives with the the chronic medical conditions sarcoidosis and neurosarcoidosis, asked President Donald Trump about his healthcare plan at an ABC town hall. She tells CNN's Brianna Keilar about the experience and how she reacted to Trump's answer.
- Seven injured Tuesday night in Roby accident
- Houston School District moving to hybrid education model; closing three days next week
- Two Houston teenagers recovering from serious injuries
- Pair charged in drug-related investigation
- HHS football game vs. Cabool, homecoming activities postponed today
- Cabool man flown to Springfield after accident.
- Houston man faces felony charges after alleged assault
- Houston police investigate residential burglary
- Willow Springs woman struck by vehicle
- County COVID-19 cases increasing; Houston pulls plug on homecoming events, football