Despite the clear assessment by the US intelligence community that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) continues to peddle President Donald Trump's conspiracy theory on Ukraine's involvement. CNN's Jim Sciutto debunks this theory.
- Sex offender arrested at Houston Elementary School lobby
- U.S. Forest Service to ban most feral swine hunting
- Why does anyone want to be a 911 dispatcher?
- Houston man charged after alleged assault of woman
- In Missouri's juvenile justice system, kids can restrain other kids
- MDC comments on U.S. Forest Service feral hog decision
- Semi-truck rolls over south of Licking on U.S. 63
- Man charged after being held at gunpoint
- Two-vehicle crash south of Summersville reported
- TCMH board to commission: Pay your bills, keep healthcare dollars locally