David Legates, a longtime climate change skeptic, has been appointed by the Trump administration to help run the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the federal agency charged with producing "much of the climate research funded" by the government, The Washington Post reports.
- Seven injured Tuesday night in Roby accident
- Houston School District moving to hybrid education model; closing three days next week
- Two Houston teenagers recovering from serious injuries
- Pair charged in drug-related investigation
- HHS football game vs. Cabool, homecoming activities postponed
- Cabool man flown to Springfield after accident.
- Willow Springs woman struck by vehicle
- County COVID-19 cases increasing; Houston pulls plug on homecoming events, football
- Houston man faces felony charges after alleged assault
- A mind-boggling streak