Nearly 200 years of Houston history.
Did you grow up in Houston?
Are you curious about its past?
You can get it here...
- 134 pages
- More than 330 photos
- Limited edition
- Only $36.00 for print; $9.99 for digital version.
Enjoy Houston and its history, from Sam Houston and Jacobs Well to the Brushy Creek flood and Lone Star Plaza, through the most comprehensive book ever dedicated to the seat of Texas County. Remember people, places and events through stories, timelines and captivating photos - many that have never been published before.
Take a trip down memory lane through photos of Silk Stocking Row, the Lone Star Mill, the Narrows, the 1938 state championship basketball team and many more events that defined Houston.
You'll get all that and more in this mesmerizing 134-page book, proudly produced by the Houston Herald to commemorate Houston's past. It's a treasure that will entertain and inform you and your family for years to come. it makes a great gift, too.
Quantities are limited. Make sure to order yours today.
A great value at $36.00.
- Available at the Herald's front desk, 113 N. Grand Ave. Houston, Mo.
- To order online, click here
- Houston man busted in burglary case
- Man charged after allegedly attempting to hit deputy with a pickup
- MDC announces 2018 deer and turkey hunting dates
- Authorities investigate stabbing at Raymondville
- Numerous disputes among calls for deputies
- South Central Correctional Center reports inmate death
- Licking woman injured after suffering medical issue while driving
- Two file for Houston City Council
- Police: Man ends up asleep in couple's apartment
- LINDA BUCHHOLZ