- Deputies investigate stolen vehicle, dog's attack of man
- VIDEO: Winning moments from Houston Tigers' comeback victory
- VIDEO: Coach Eric Sloan's interview after St. James victory
- DEATH NOTICE: Esther McCubbins
- FORECAST: Hot and humid this week
- Serious accident reported at Cabool
- Relay for Life event held Saturday evening
- New Shannon County park to connect some of state's favorite sites
- Patrol: Two charged in separate investigations
- Annual Farm Bureau members dinner set
- VIDEO: Sloan addresses team following 36-35 win against St. James
- VIDEO: HHS sings fight song with band following victory
Monday, August 31 | 10:00 am
Monday, August 31 | 6:00 pm
Tuesday, September 1 | 4:30 pm
Tuesday, September 1 | 5:00 pm
Tuesday, September 1 | 6:00 pm
Tuesday, September 1 | 6:30 pm
Wednesday, September 2 | 8:00 am
Wednesday, September 2 | 10:00 am
Although it wasn't a successful weekend on the court, Houston High School volleyball coach Barry Wheeler said facing Class 3 and 4 teams Saturday at the Branson Invitational can be beneficial for his team.
Lloyd Earl Price, 70, passed away May 21, 2015, at Midwest City Regional Hospital in Midwest City, Okla.
Beulah Lee Huskey Spencer Rust, 85, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 26, 2015, in Warrenton.
Esther Geraldean Baker McCubbins was born on Oct. 16, 1926, to Jesse Laurell Baker and Bertha Lavonia Crawford Baker in Upton, Mo. She left this world Aug. 28, 2015.
Helen Edith Pinkston Benson, 95, passed away Thursday, Aug. 27, 2015.
In God’s perfect world, when you need something, the good steward, within whom God will have planted the seed meant to provide for you, will have nurtured it to full and healthy growth for you to harvest. The planting and the harvest are a natural course of events in God’s world, material an…
Tulip, daffodil and hyacinth bulbs are common sights in the retail garden centers in the autumn. Fall is the proper time to plant bulbs; the bulbs need a few weeks of cold in order to grow and bloom in the spring.
Kim Davis, the Rowan County clerk who has repeatedly refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, lost her bid for a stay when the U.S. Supreme Court denied her application.
Terry Loewen, who pleaded guilty to attempting to drive an explosives-laden vehicle and detonate it at an airport in Wichita, Kan., has been sentenced to 20 years in federal prison.